Director, Total Rewards
Reporting to the Chief Human Resource Officer, the Director of Total Rewards serves as a strategic human resource leader and will be responsible for the design, implementation and communication of the Total Rewards Strategy. The Director is responsible for ensuing all of our rewards programs, including Benefits, Compensation and Wellness programs are competitive, sustainable, scalable, and have an impact on the long and short term performance of the organization.
Primary duties & responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Provides strategic and operational leadership in the design, development, implementation, administration and communication of our Total Rewards programs including health, welfare, wellness, retirement, base pay, incentives and other rewards and perquisites.
- Develops Total Rewards philosophy and supporting policies and practices.
- Analyzes current rewards programs to ensure they align with our business strategy and ensure that our rewards programs optimize our ability to attract and retain top talent.
- Analyse market competitiveness and cost effectiveness of our compensation and benefit plans
- Analyzes, plans, implements, and evaluates a comprehensive employee wellness program, designed to improve employee wellness and safety and address rising medical and workers' compensation costs.
- Analyzes, plans, implements, and evaluates employee recognition programs.
- Analyzes employee benefit programs, including medical, dental, vision, life and AD&D, disability, leave of absences, and 401K plans. Recommends and implements changes.
- Oversees the management of our benefits vendor relationships, benefits contracts, and bid negotiation.
- Develops and executes a comprehensive communication strategy for compensation and benefit programs and identifying opportunities to better enable the company to improve employee engagement, facilitate proactive and effective messaging and cadence as well as support the organizations growth and strategic plan.
- Oversee the review, communication and implementation of the annual benefit programs open enrollment process and the annual total compensation review.
- Monitors the payroll interface to ensure compliance and data integrity.
- Maintains current knowledge of related government rules and regulations, including ERISA, FMLA, FLSA, ADA, COBRA, OSHA, Workers Compensation, and other applicable Labor and/or Tax laws and regulations, fulfils compliance and reporting requirements.
- Ensures applicable regulatory standards are adhered to on an on-going basis.
- Oversee the management of our benefit vendor relationships, benefit contracts, and bid negotiation
- Oversee the design and administration of compensation programs including base pay, variable pay, merit, compensation planning, and market analysis with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Provides supervision, training, coaching and performance management of all direct reports.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four year College or University.
- 10+ years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A minimum of five years designing and implementing Total Rewards Programs (Compensation, Benefits, Health & Wellness).
- Experience developing and/or managing incentive and commission plans strongly preferred.
- Previous experience navigating through a complex, multi-location, geographically spread organization.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Knowledge of enterprise-wide HRIS/Payroll systems (i.e. Workday)
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and conceptual skills
- Extensive experience in employee leave administration
- Strong project management skills, with experience in organizing, planning and executing large-scale projects from the envisioning stage through to implementation,
- Comprehensive knowledge of benefit programs and experience managing external vendors
- Ability to manage several complex projects simultaneously while working under pressure to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, ability to communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization, including the ability to present to small and large audiences.
NOTE: The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
To Apply, email us your resume or call (414) 975-0117.